How to Feel Your Best After Drinking too much!
If you’re not feeling your best after a wild night these recipes could be the ticket to feeling much better
• 1 banana
• ½ cup pineapple
• handful of spinach (or other greens)
• 1 cup dark berries
• 2 cups coconut water
• ¼ – ½ ripe avocado or chia or flax
• optional- protein powder Collagen for gut health
* These can all be frozen fruit as well!
2. Roasted Sweet Potatoes (The carbs your body will thank you for)
• 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
• 2 onions chopped ( if desired)
• 2 TBS avocado oil
• Sprinkle of sea salt
Mix all ingredients and bake in a preheated 400 for 30 to 45 mins tossing occasionally until crispy on the outside and softer on the inside!
3. Chia Seed Pudding
1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk OR Coconut milk
2 tbsps of chia seeds
1 tbsp of raw cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp of Xylitol or a few pinches of Stevia (Xylitol can have a laxative effect)
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
1/4 tsp sea salt
Add ins: 1 tsp vanilla extract
Strawberries (diced for topping)
Powdered Ginger for topping
You can add more liquid for a larger amount of pudding. This makes a small batch.
This is great if you are feeling backed up digestively.
4. Ginger tea or peppermint tea!