Grain Free Cereal
• 1/2 cup crushed raw, unsalted walnuts (or other nuts)
• 1/2 cup coconut flakes
• ½ cup fresh berries
• 2/3 cup almond or coconut milk
Combine the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy.
Crustless Mini Quiche
• 2 large tomatoes
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 2-3 cloves garlic, pressed or minced fine
• 1 or 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
• 4-5 cups fresh chopped spinach
• 4 oz. goat cheese
• 8 omega 3 eggs
• 3/4 cup whole milk or coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Chop tomatoes, and then sauté in a non-stick pan. Drain off most of the water. Now add the olive oil, onion, and garlic, and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
3. Place tomatoes, etc. in the bottom of a 10” pie plate or muffin tins to make mini quiches. Place the spinach on top of that, and then top with cheeses. Whisk eggs and milk and pour over everything.
4. Place in oven and bake 35 to 40 minutes.
• 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
• 1 teaspoon dried dill
• 1 to 2 cloves of garlic
• 1 to 1 1/2 pounds salmon, raw
1. In a food processor, grind up the pumpkin seeds with the dill and garlic.
2. Coat a fillet and put a couple lemon slices on top.
3. Wrap in a parchment pouch.
Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 F. for approximately 20 minutes or until fully cooked as you like.
• 1 cup water
• 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• Splash of nut or soy milk
• Raw honey, to taste
In a small saucepan, bring water to boil. Add turmeric and ginger, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in milk and strain tea into a cup. Add honey and enjoy!