I am presenting the Children’s Health Workshop again, this time at the Natural Food Pantry at Billings Bridge.
Here’s what an attendee of the previous workshop had to say:
“I attended your Nutrition Seminar and it was AMAZING!” J.G.
Here are the details:
Children’s Health Workshop- Saturday, October 2nd, 2pm
• Learn what foods increase your child’s memory, concentration and cognition
• Learn what foods hinder your child’s ability to learn
• Learn the real causes for ADD and ADHD and how to avoid them
• Get great ideas for allergen-free lunches and snacks including recipes
• Help your child have the best school year yet!
• Snacks and beverages provided.
• All participants receive an information booklet including recipes to take home.
• Cost: $30
• Sign up now! Space is limited!
Email email@example.com or call 613-608-4047 to sign up!
Natural Food Pantry
Billings Bridge Location
2277 Riverside Drive