These cookies are sure to be a crowd pleaser. They are dairy and egg free and use dates as the sweetener! Mix in some Genuine Health Natural Protein or Greens to amp up the nutrition!
Hearty Snack Attack Cookies
• 1/2 almonds soaked
• 1/2 coconut shredded and unsweetened
• 1/2 tsp organic matcha green tea powder
• 1 cup dates soaked preferably
• 1/2 cup quinoa uncooked
• 1/2 cup coconut oil
• 1 scoop fermented vanilla or unflavoured protein powder
• 1 scoop Genuine Health Natural Protein or Vanilla Chai Greens
• 1/2 nut milk or other milk alternative, like coconut milk.
Place almonds, coconut, matcha and dates in food processor or strong blender and blend. Now add in quinoa, coconut oil, Genuine Health Proteins or Greens and nut milk. Blend again. If batter is too dry try adding a bit more liquid. Once blended scoop out with a spoon onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes. These cookies will fall apart if not given time to cool. Leave them along for 10 minutes!