Here’s an interesting review on Herbal Magic Weight Loss Centres by the show Marketplace.
Some highlights include:
• False supplement claims
• Supplements with no DIN number, which means they have not met regulation guidelines
• “Health coaches” who are actually commissioned salespeople with no nutritional education or training
• Calorie restrictive diets which are extremely difficult to maintain long term
• Hidden costs- it costs about $1200 to join and $3000-$6000 in supplements
• Supplements for every ailment known to man
I can’t even imagine why anyone would need to pay that much money for supplements. I’m not a big supplements person. I believe that supplements have their place for nutrient deficiencies and certain life stages based on the individual. But $3000 worth?? That’s a bit ridiculous!
Watch the video HERE and let me know what you think.