Join Nutritionist Rachel Caven and learn:
• How to eat gluten free the healthy way
• Which foods to enjoy and which to avoid
• Hidden sources of gluten
• How to eat gluten free on a budget
• Lots of delicious healthy recipes and meal ideas
• Learn about gluten free grains and how to use them
• Local gluten free stores and restaurants
• Common nutritional complications will be addressed
All participants will receive an information booklet with food lists and recipes.
Gluten free snacks will be provided.
Question and answer period to follow.
Call 613-271-8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Sign up early, space is limited!