Chocolate Bark you can make at home!!
-6 to 8 blocks of unsweetened chocolate (we used the camino brand)
-1 dash of vanilla extract or 1 tbsp vanilla powder
-2 tbsps of almond butter
-1 generous tbsp of coconut oil
-7 drops of liquid stevia (or more to your taste!)
-1/2 cup almonds
-2 tbsps of sesame seeds (You can also use hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, or coconut flakes)
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Break up the chocolate with a knife if desired or add all to medium pot to melt on low heat.
3. Stir the chocolate with a spatula and add in vanilla extract/powder.
4. Add in your almond butter and let melt slowly. Next you can incorporate your coconut oil and turn off the heat. Remove from the burner.
5. Add in your stevia. You can taste test it once it’s cooled a little.
6. Now you can pour your chocolate onto the lined sheet .
7. Sprinkle the almonds and sesame seeds over the top.
8. Place in freezer for 15 to 20 minutes. Once solid break up into pieces and put in container or in single serve baggies.