If you are pressed for time these quick and easy chocolate squares are great for a quick treat! These chocolates are silky, melt in your mouth goodness and are good for you.
2/3 cup of coconut oil
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup maple syrup (honey may be used)
½ tsp vanilla
Pinch of Himalayan salt
And make them like so:
1. Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan.
2. Once melted, add the remaining ingredients.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Pour into a parchment lined pan or cookie sheet.
5. Allow to cool in fridge for 4-6 hrs or until set.
6. Break into pieces and store in the fridge.
You can get creative and add nuts, dried cranberries or mint oil!