Egg Nog without the Eggs
If you have a sensitivity to eggs try this Eggless Eggnog recipe. The Cashews add a new flavour, and cashews are good fro your heart, hair and skin health! If you don’t like eggnog this might be something you could end up loving!
Egg Nog Recipe
• ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
• 3 tablespoons cashews (preferably soaked overnight, but if not soak in hot water for 5 minutes or not at all if you are too eager to get to your nog)
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup, stevia, or honey
• ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
• ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Strain out the cashews and discard the water.
Place all ingredients in blender and process to mix.
Place in refrigerator to chill until ready to serve OR it can be served hot. I put mine in a pot after blending and whisked it up!