Check out the appearance: http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=286727
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
• 2 ripe avocados
• 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
• 3 dates
• ½ cup cacao powder
• 2 tsp vanilla
• ½ cup almond milk or coconut milk
1. Soak dates for 10-15 minutes in warm water. Chop.
2. Add all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth, 2-3 minutes. If needed, add additional milk to reach desired consistency.
3. Place in large bowl or individual bowls, cover and chill.
4. Top with raspberries and sliced almonds.