We are all about summer salads using a range of colours and flavours. This salad uses soft watermelon and crunchy radish for a great flavourful blend!
Radish, Watermelon, Mint and Feta Salad
• 4 cups (3-4 pounds) of watermelon, cut in about 1 inch cubes
• 15 red radishes, thinly sliced or chopped coarsely (depends on how much you love radishes!)
• 1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled
• 12 mint leaves, finely chopped
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 6 twists of freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut up watermelon and place in a large salad bowl bowl.
2 Cut up radishes and place in with watermelon.
3. Next break up your feta cheese and place in the large salad bowl with the watermelon and radish.
4. Chop your mint leaves and then add into the bowl!
5. In a separate bowl, mix oil, sea salt and black pepper.
6. Pour the mix on the salad and toss to coat!