Are you getting the proper nutrients from your diet? Is what you’re eating preventing you from feeling your best?
The Complete Nutritional Assessment is 60-90 minutes and includes:
- A discussion of your goals, main health concerns, health history, any medications or supplements you are currently taking, favourite foods, cravings, etc.
- Assessment of your food diary and symptoms questionnaire for nutritional deficiencies or excesses, possible food allergies, toxicity, bacterial imbalances and areas of nutritional weakness
- Mineral status test
- Body composition measurements which includes:
- Fat Mass
- Lean Body Mass (muscle)
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Cellular Health
- Intra cellular fluid and extra cellular fluid status (can indicate a toxin or mineral imbalance)
- Recommendations to get you started right away including relevant handouts and action plan
- Can add on:
- 7-Day Meal Plan with Recipes
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Celiac Testing
We look at the whole person and believe that everyone is biochemically unique. There is no “one size fits all” diet or supplement that is right for every person. A person’s dietary needs will change due to age, weight, activity level, health status, and stress, among other factors. Obstacles that can hinder our health include food sensitivities, nutrient deficiencies or excesses, lifestyle factors and toxicity. Taking into account all of these factors, we will develop a comprehensive nutritional program, that fits your lifestyle and budget, to help you reach your goals!