One of our awesome clients shared this delicious recipe for all of you to try! They’re gluten free, dairy free, and so yummy! Great recipe to make a batch and stick in the freezer for when you need a little sweet treat! Thanks Lynda for sharing!
Lynda’s Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 2 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 8 ingredients. In another bowl, cream together the coconut oil and maple syrup. Then add the egg and vanilla and whisk together until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until a moist batter is formed. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to make 12 cookie mounds. Flatten each mound with wet fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and cookies are baked through, but still moist inside. Allow to cool on pan for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
*Store in an airtight container for up to three days or freeze for one month.